2 Boneless skinless chicken breast
4 tablespoons cream cheese
1/4 cup Pepperjack cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
8 pieces of bacon
1. Cut chicken into 4 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about ¼” thick.
2. Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put ¼ of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
3. Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.
4. Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F . covered lightly with foil.
6. Flip after 15 minutes so that both sides are crispy. Sometimes I take it out and put it in a skillet for 1 minute on each side to make the bacon crispy